Zurix Group offers expert roofing insurance claim specialists. Our roofing insurance claim specialists can visit your home to assess your roof’s condition. Many do not consider their roof’s condition until leaks drip inside the home. However, your roof has a lot to endure! It takes daily pounding from heavy sunlight during summertime and then must withstand severe storm systems. Hailstorms cause the most damage. If you live where hail often happens, and North Carolina is one of the most susceptible states, your roof could be having the life knocked out of it. Working with one of our specialists to implement your roofing insurance policy can result in significantly reduced costs for a new roof.
How Does It Work?
Give us a call. If your neighborhood has experienced hail storms and you suspect damage has occurred, Zurix Group will conduct a free roof inspection! If the inspection reveals damage, our roofing insurance claim specialists will consult with your insurance company. We will also submit an adjustment on your behalf to quicken the repair process. Then, when the roofing insurance claims process finalizes, Zurix Group’s licensed contractors can replace your roof at less cost to you.
Here are more details on filing an insurance claim that can help to speed up the process and get your roof restored quickly:
* Contact Zurix Group to schedule a comprehensive free roof assessment. We will assign a Project Manager as a single point of contact for the entire process. Your personal Project Manager will evaluate your roof and provide a report with documented photographs of damage or areas of concern. If the report shows damage that has compromised the integrity of the roof, you may chose to report the damage to your insurance provider.
Have the following information ready when you call to file the claim:
* Location of the home
* Policyholder name
* Date of the storm or incident
* Time of the incident
* Cause of the damage (wind, hail, trees, etc.)
* Detailed description of the damage
* Estimated age of the roof
* Obtain a claim number from your insurance company
* The insurance company will assign an adjustor to your claim
* Tell the insurance company that you want your Zurix Group Project Manager present when the adjustor arrives to assist in identifying the damage qualifying your roof for a full replacement
* Get the adjustor’s name and cell phone number to speed the process
* The adjustor will call to schedule a time to visit your home and inspect the roof
How Do We Assess Damage?
Our roofing claim inspectors will inspect your asphalt shingles, also know as composition shingles for hail impacts and wind damage. Most homeowners believe hail is round in shape, however they actually resemble a star shaped pattern if you look at them before they melt on the ground. Depending on the size of the hail and wind direction some slopes many be more susceptible to hail damage than others.
Poor attic ventilation greatly reduces the service life of all asphalt shingles in particular. When hail impacts these shingles, it creates “bruises.” Bruises are small holes resulting from the hail crushing the mat material and displacing granules. You will often see the granules on the ground around your downspouts.
This is where roofing insurance comes in handy. Our contractors and roofing insurance claim specialists are experts at assessing roof damage! Our trained eye may result in you having a brand new roof at reduced costs, increasing the overall value of your home.
How Much Will a Homeowner Have to Pay?
That depends on your deductible and your insurance company’s policies for roofing insurance. If you have a full replacement policy, the total cost will be the amount of your deductible. Many insurance companies have an actual cash value (ACV) policy. Under ACV, the company subtracts your deductible from the total costs and then deducts a portion to account for depreciation. In other words, the age of the roof depends on how much they pay you.
The easiest way to know if your insurance covers roof damage is to contact your insurance provider. If you have roofing insurance, we can work with your insurance company to have a replacement installed. Most homeowner insurance policies provide coverage for roof damage caused by fire or vandalism. Although insurance usually covers wind, rain, and hail, many factors determine if your damage will be covered. Your insurance company makes the final decision on how much you will be reimbursed.
What Makes Zurix Group Stand Out?
Along with our expert roofing insurance claim specialists, Zurix Group also employs a team of experienced, professional roofers. Upon completion of your roofing insurance claim, our dedicated roofers will go above and beyond to see your new roof installed. We treat every roofing project with professional care. Whether you are enacting your roofing insurance or desiring to alter the exterior of your home, we’ve got you covered!
Need help now? Get a free estimate by requesting a quote here...